The competition is open to students in packaging design from universities and colleges. They must form inter or intra-school teams of 2 to 6 students. The teams will have a teacher or referent who will follow them throughout their project. A CVP referent will also be assigned to support them.
Take into account the contest rules and register online in the “pre-registration” tab.
The contest is divided into five main phases:
- Pre-registration (November 2018 to 30 September 2019): Teams can then register on the website in the “pre-registration” tab.
- Application and receipt of the projects (from 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019): Candidates may send their project from October 2019 onwards on the application tab by providing all the necessary documents (see articles 2 and 3). Reception will be possible up to 31 December 2019.
- Validation phase (from 1 to 31 January 2020): The CVP team will ensure that the projects meet the selection criteria. Only complete and approved files will then be given to the jury.
- Projects selection phase (between 1 February 2020 to 17 March 2020): The jury will review the projects of the candidates and return to the finalist teams by March 25.
- Final phase: After a presentation of the projects before the jury (31 March 2020). The winning teams will be designated and posted on the website. They will also be informed by email following the deliberation of the jury. The finalists will be invited to an official presentation of their prize.